Privacy Notice For California Consumers
Last updated: January 1, 2021
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; e-mail address; computer and connection information. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, communications); comments, feedback, recommendations, and personal profile.
This notice contains disclosures required by the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), is only relevant to residents of California, and applies only to the collection or other use of “personal information” that is subject to the CCPA.
Information We Collect. In the past 12 months, we have collected the following categories of personal information about California consumers:
|A. Identifiers||A real name, alias, email address, postal address, Internet Protocol (IP) address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar personal identifiers.||YES|
|B. Other personal information categories, as listed in the California Customer Records statute||A signature, physical characteristics or description, telephone number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information.||YES|
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law||E.g., age (40 years or older), race, citizenship, marital status, sex, veteran or military status.||YES|
|D. Commercial information||Account activity, records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.||YES|
|E. Biometric information||E.g., fingerprints, faceprints, voiceprints, and iris or retina scans.||NO|
|F. Internet or other similar network activity||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.||YES|
|G. Geolocation data||Physical location or movements.||YES|
|H. Sensory data||Audio, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.||NO|
|I. Professional or employment-related information||Current or past job history or performance evaluations.||YES|
|J. Non-public education information||Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf.||NO|
|K. Inferences drawn from other personal information||Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.||NO|
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18. We collect personal information from the following categories of sources:
- Your communications with us;
- Service providers, including, but not limited to: administrators, lenders, banks, auditors, law firms, consultants, placement agents, employment agencies, credit bureaus;
- Affiliates not under the Envision Capital brand;
- Nonprofit organizations; and
- Government entities.
Use of Personal Information. We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following purposes:
- Providing you with information about our products and services;
- Providing performance and other updates;
- One or more of the following business purposes:
- Performing services (for us or our service provider) such as account servicing, processing orders and payments, and analytics;
- Auditing related to our interactions with you (e.g., counting ad impressions to unique visitors, verifying positioning/quality of ad impressions, and auditing compliance, etc.);
- Legal compliance;
- Detecting and protecting against security incidents, fraud, and illegal activity;
- Internal research for technological improvement;
- Internal operations;
- Activities to maintain and improve our services; and
- Short-term, transient use, provided that the personal information is not disclosed to another third party and is not used to build a profile about a consumer.
- Other commercial purposes, including, but not limited to: includes activities that are directed to advancing a commercial or economic interests, such as inducing a person to buy, rent, lease, join, subscribe to, provide or exchange products or services, or enabling or effecting a commercial transaction.
Sharing Personal Information. We may provide personal information to:
- Service providers, including but not limited to: administrators, lenders, banks, auditors, law firms, consultants, placement agents, employment agencies, credit bureaus;
- Business partners;
- Legal or government regulatory authorities as required by applicable law; and
- In connection with a potential business transfer.
In the past 12 months, we have not sold any personal information we collect about you to third parties, and we have shared the categories of personal information we collect about you as set forth above.
Rights of California Consumers. The CCPA provides a California consumer the following rights, subject to certain exceptions and limitations:
- The right to request (a) the categories and specific pieces of personal information we collect, use, disclose, and sell about you, (b) the categories of sources from which we collected your personal information, (c) our purposes for collecting or selling your personal information, (d) the categories of your personal information (if any) that we have either sold or disclosed for a business purpose, and (e) the categories of third parties with which we have shared personal information;
- For certain categories of personal information, the right to request a list of what personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes in the past 12 months and the names and addresses of those third parties;
- The right to request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you or maintain about you;
- The right to opt out of our sale(s) (if any) of your personal information; and
- The right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of the privacy rights conferred by the CCPA.
You may submit requests relating to your exercise of rights under the CCPA to us:
via phone +1 (954) 779-2727
submitting a request online using the following online form: https://www.Envision.Capital/contact
RIGHTS SPECIFIC TO THE GDPR
If you are a data subject for purposes of the GDPR, you have a number of important rights, including rights to:
- Fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information;
- Access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Policy is already designed to address;
- Require the correction of any mistake in the personal information that we hold about you;
- Require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations;
- Receive the personal information concerning you that you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit that data to a third party in certain situations;
- Object at any time to the processing of your personal information for direct marketing;
- Object to decisions being taken by automated means that produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you;
- Object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information; and
- Otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
For further information on each of these rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, guidance is available from applicable data protection authorities.